Assisted by Derbyshire Fox rescue

Sunday 29 August 2010

TONIGHT'S PROJECT UPDATE 00:05 Sunday 29 Aug

The Ghost litter turned up - but without adults so they never got within range of the static cam positioned in the hedge - darting in and snatching food thrown to them and off in a flash ... Rome wasn't .... though

Saturday Aug 28 - 21:00 hrs CMT
I'm going to try and get footage of the elusive 'Ghost Litter' later on this evening. A regular vixen comes to feed in my garden high up above the bungalow. She has a litter of about four - all of which are very light coloured like their mother. They are all small and I suspect arrived later than usual because of the sarcoptic mange outbreak last winter.

They rely heavily on their mother and one or two 'aunties' as if they approached other larger, stronger foxes, they would be attacked.

I'll set up the infrared cam and see if I can get a few shots of them - IF they appear, that is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment